INFORMATION NEEDED TO VISIT
All personal visitations will be facilitated through the use of video visitation equipment to approved visitors by appointment. Appointments can be made over the phone at 970-304-6556 and may be scheduled up to a week in advance.
Appointments for visiting are taken from 9:00am -6pm, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. All visits will be a maximum of thirty minutes long and will be subject to monitoring and recording.
When you come to visit, bring a valid government picture identification card or a driver’s license. We do not accept paper forms of I.D. or school issued identification cards.
No food, drink, cell phones, or cameras are allowed at the visiting monitors. All visitors must be appropriately dressed or the visit will be denied.
- Spaghetti strap, tank tops, or strapless tops not allowed
- No cleavage showing or see through tops
- No cell phones or cameras at the monitors
- No food or drink at the monitors
- No unauthorized persons at the monitors
- Children must be supervised at all times
- No pets (Service animals are ok)
- Flashing of body parts is NOT allowed
- Name and Date of Birth must match our records
- Proof of guardianship is required when bringing in minor children
Any violations of these rules or any form of disruptive behavior may be cause to terminate your visit early or cause to have you banned from visiting for a period of 6 months to a year.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany all visitors under the age of 18. Only one adult visitor and two minor children may visit an inmate during a scheduled appointment.